The desire to inspire others is becoming more prevalent in today’s society Let’s face it, we all have a story! Some of us would rather just let agreeing dogs lie and maybe for good reason. Some of us share bits and pieces only when necessary. Some of us desire to share our story to help others but just don’t know how to get started.
Whether you want to share your story or if you would prefer to empower others with your words, voice, wisdom or some other gift, you must have a platform.
I use Periscope TV as a platform to inspire and empower my followers.
Below are a few tips that will help you get acclimated to using Periscope to interact with your followers:
***Create an engaging title that will get the attention of your viewers**+
1. Find a quiet place to broadcast with no distractions or background noise
2. Take a few seconds before you begin sharing your content to welcome your viewers. Tell them about who you are and what your do.
3. Ask your viewers to swipe and share with their followers
4. Begin delivering your content
6. Periodically, take a moment to thank those that are tuned into your broadcast
7.Answer questions relevant to your content
8. Block users immediately that make inappropriate comments but don’t allow them to get you off of your topic. Keep going
9. When you end your content, thank viewers for tuning in and share contact info such as website, Facebook, etc. Take caution when sharing personal Facebook page. I suggest you create a separate page. Remind viewers to turn their notifications on.
As you gain followers, take note of when they are most likely to be on Periscope.View broadcasts of others with the same interests. Try to decide on a regular schedule to broadcast so your followers know when you are on.
Finally, it takes time to build a following. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t have followers or viewers even after several broadcasts. Continue your work. The right people who are waiting to hear you will show up at the right time.
©️ December 2017 Inspired Serenity by Kim Seymore
Follow me on Instagram @kimlseymore
Like us on Facebook at Inspired Serenity by Kim Seymore